The (mis) adventures of two romance writers struggling to find yet another euphemism for male genitalia...
Why the heck did we name this blog Sweet Savage Thighs? Find out here.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

we pause for this brief message....

Christine and I are both gearing up for a conference this weekend - the Emerald City Romance Writer's is having their annual shindig near Seattle, and we're both going to be there. We've gone to this conference a few times before, and we both really like it. It's small, but very well attended, and now that we live only a few hours drive away, I think we'll both make it a permanent fixture on our schedules.

And I promise, we'll be talking more about that. But today I wanted to share this clip from The Daily Show. Why? Because I agree with everything Jon Stewart is saying, and I don't mind tell you all just that.

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
The Gay After Tomorrow
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorRon Paul Interview