The (mis) adventures of two romance writers struggling to find yet another euphemism for male genitalia...
Why the heck did we name this blog Sweet Savage Thighs? Find out here.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

and now here's something we hope you'll really like

Neither Christine or I have much to say right now. Me because I'm battling a killer case of writer's block, her because she's on narcotic painkillers (dental work, you know).

So in lieu of our writing talents, we give you a picture of her dog, Levi.


I snapped this with my cell phone when he was draped across my lap (which accounts for the crazy zombie eyes), all hundred furry pounds of him. He's a belly rub slut, and has taken to crawling into a lap when he wants some rubbin'.

He's also taken to dragging my good shoes outside. But he's still cute, don't you think?