The (mis) adventures of two romance writers struggling to find yet another euphemism for male genitalia...
Why the heck did we name this blog Sweet Savage Thighs? Find out here.

Friday, August 7, 2009

anti-gravity and feelin' good

Every Tuesday and Thursday I take an exercise class on my lunch hour - my company houses a gym in our office facility, so this is quite convenient. The class is called Triple G - Guns, Guts and Glutes. So you can surmise that we do a lot of arm exercises, a lot of ab exercises, and a lot of ass exercises (it was briefly called Triple A, for Arms, Abs and Ass, but the powers that be were worried someone might take offense. Yeah, I don't get it either).

Anyway, every Tuesday and Thursday I’m in the Triple G class sweating my curling, crunching, lunging self half to death. Really, I sweat more during this class then when I go horseback riding - hell, I sweat more than the horse! And in every class I do two things: 1) vow to catch our perky blond instructor in the parking lot unawares and show her just how much stronger this class has made me, and 2) I feel myself up.

I didn't set OUT to molest myself, you understand - it just sort of happened. See, during the crunching porting of class we're supposed to put our fingertips behind our ears, with elbows out, and crunch. Standard crunch position, right? Well, no matter how hard I try not to, I always end up yanking on my neck in that configuration. Which is not good, so rather than grab the back of my head I crunch with my hands down. And since the crunches are rendered less effective if one is reaching while crunching (and if I'm going to put myself through this hell I want the damn effect), I fold my hands across my upper chest to keep them from inadvertently adding momentum.

So there I am one day, hands folded across my chest, crunching away, and I noticed something - my boobs feel really...full. Like, awesomely full. I'm wearing a sports bra, of course, because gravity is wreaking enough havoc on the girls - I don't need to add to it by bouncing around like some kind of hippie. But instead of squishing everything flat, as most sports bras do, this bra seems to squish everything from the side. And this combined with the crunching motion – the muscles in my upper chest and abs tightening as I curl up - is doing something that all my other sports bras have never done; giving me both superior support and superior cleavage.

I just have to tell y'all...that makes me so happy. I hardly even notice the crunching anymore, I’m so busy marveling at how fantastic my boobs feel in this bra. They feel tight and firm and YOUNG and not at all like they feel when I’m lying on my back without this bra on (did I mention gravity is not kind?). And every once in a while I sneak a peek down at them while crunching away, because they look as awesome as they feel.

Yeah, it’s a little weird. But hey, nobody else is appreciating them in this state, so I might as well!