The (mis) adventures of two romance writers struggling to find yet another euphemism for male genitalia...
Why the heck did we name this blog Sweet Savage Thighs? Find out here.

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Step right up, win a prize!

I can’t believe it’s July - where does the time go? And since it’s July, that means two things:
  1. It will soon become so hot outside that I will no longer see Christine in the daylight. Like one of her vampires, she will avoid the sun and the heat it brings, staying in the coffin of the back bedroom with the air conditioning going full blast until nightfall, at which time she will emerge to feed and mingle and bitch about the heat.

  2. It’s time for the July Contest!
I really wanted to do something special to celebrate the launch of Secrets 27, Untamed Pleasures, and my story in it, The Boy Next Door. I learned a lot about bondage while researching this story (oh, my life is SOOOO hard), and in doing so I've become something of an advocate for proper bondage rope - the good stuff, as it were. Oh sure, you can tie up your honey with any old Home Depot rope, but it’s just not as much fun (and frankly not as safe) as using rope that was created specifically for tying up a real person. It's a whole different, and if you ask me about it in person I’ll probably talk your ear off about it.

If you ask me about it in person while I'm drinking, you might get a lot more information than you bargained for.

But really, you should see for yourselves. Which is why my Boy Next Door Launch Contest is all about rope. And the prize is, if I do say so myself, a great one – a full TwistedMonk Curiosity Kit, which comes with everything you need to get started on that bedroom bondage fantasy – the right way.